Learning Tribes is a full-scale learning solutions provider founded in Paris, France 14 years ago by CEO Philippe Riveron. With offices in France, China, Brazil, and now in the US, Learning Tribes specializes in innovative, blended learning solutions leveraging the best of cutting-edge digital technologies and proven learning principles. Learning Tribes is a division of Sitel Group, one of the largest global outsourcing providers of customer care, with over 400 active clients, 75,000 employees, across 22 countries and 44 different languages, makes this a unique opportunity to join an established, successful organization within an exciting start-up environment. We offer a competitive benefits package and an awesome work environment with a view of Biscayne Bay! Check out our offices here.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the ideal candidate is creative, self-motivated and able to manage and organize multiple key client projects. You will work closely with Sales team to deliver every project on-time and within budget and scope and will possess the business acumen to speak confidently to C-Level executives, as well as the ability to engage with learning and development professionals. Are you outgoing, organized, and results-oriented? An independent thinker and a great communicator who can follow an agile project management process? We are waiting for you!
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring accurate timelines.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage the relationship with the client, the Production Team, the Sales Team and all stakeholders.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management, with customer experience/solutions background.
- Passion for learning and an above and beyond attitude.
- A strong client-facing presence and confidence.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tracking tools.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- PMP Certification strongly desired.
- If you are excited to grow your career and are up for the challenge, we want to meet you!
- If selected, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you and schedule a one on one conversation.
- As we move forward, you will meet the Learning Tribes leaders and a presentation of your previous projects will be requested.
Travel Required: 5-10%
Job Type: Full Time